Pittel+Brausewetter has been active since its foundation in 1870 in all lines of structural building for both private and public clients. It has therefore gathered know-how over many years.
As Pittel+Brausewetter has constructed a significant amount of historic building stock in both Bratislava and Vienna, this has been a highly important sector ever since we began trading. In Bratislava this building work has included the Church of St. Elisabeth (Blue Church), the Reduta Palace and the Manderla tower block.
The range of services today covers new builds, conversions and renovations.